This is a more specified and detail set of rules that all users in chat must follow. The general rules of the wiki can be found here. If rules are broken or disobeyed, there will be consequences and thus may result in a kick from chat or, in worse case scenarios, a ban on your account.
- Keep caps to a maximum of two lines.
- Don't flood or spam chat.
- Do not advertise
Swearing and foul languageEdit
- Any type and form of swearing is not tolerated, using any words in the public chat will result in a warning. If that warning is ignored, you will be kicked and possibly blocked.
- Censored words may be an exception, but make sure all the users currently in chat are comfortable with it.
- Abbreviated swearing is allowed in chat as long as all current users are comfortable.
- In Private Messaging, swearing is fine as long as both users are comfortable with it. The allowed words (used non-excessively) are "crap", "hell", "piss" and "damn".
Bullying and Rude BehaviourEdit
- Harassment or any form of harm towards another user is not tolerated and will automatically result in a ban.
- If you see another user harassing/bullying/being rude to another user, screenshot it if you're able, and show to to an admin as soon as you can.
- Teasing other users in a jokingly matter may be an exception, but please make sure the other user is comfortable.
- Trolling is a form of harassment, please avoid doing so, or as stated, you will be kicked.
- Do not discuss mature content on the chat, and if really necessary, do it in PM (Private Message). Please refrain from bringing up sensitive topics to the chat, some users may feel uncomfortable.
Links and Photo URLsEdit
- Links to malware sites, troll sites, inappropriate sites are prohibited.
- Photos must be safe for all users to see, please do not post a URL if you are unsure about it.
- Photo URLs in PMs might be an exception, but please make sure the other user is okay with it.
The Staff have privileges, so please respect them in and out of chat.